Get onto the path of your dreams! But sometimes, in order to do this we have to achieve small goals which also have the ability to empower us to achieve great goals.
Most times, in an attempt to achieve big goals, we often undervalue the valuable power we can acquire by achieving small goals.
We concentrate so much on big goals that we begin to feel powerless when we don’t even achieve as much as “one small goal” out of a big goal.
Big goals consist of one or many small goals which are all valuable
We have much control over how we use any goal (small or great) to empower ourselves. By increasing our ability to take on small objectives, we will easily feel empowered enough to take on big or great objectives.
Many people often overlook the power of small goals—small goals are much more within your reach
Daily, monthly, yearly, and career goals are always on most people’s minds. However, many people concentrate too much on big goals and ignorantly overlook the power inherent in achieving small goals.
One great advantage of achieving small goals is that you feel more in control, and have an added sense of determination and self-motivation.
People who achieve one or many small goals have a much higher sense of self-motivation, energy and consciousness than people who are battling to achieve big goals while neglecting small ones that could empower and uplift them.
The power of small goals makes the big dreams of its possessors look within reach and achievable; it keeps one happy and going, even when big dreams appear to be a bit distant away.
Free book on the topic of faith (in detail)
Download my self-published book on Amazon for free: Real Faith that can Deeply Inspire you Forever (PDF). Note that you will be asked to do only one out of five simple surveys which would take a bit of your time before you will be able to unlock and download the file for free.
On the other hand, you may decide to read the digital (Kindle) version on Amazon for free if you are a registered member of Amazon Kindle Unlimited.
Note that hard cover copies of the book are also available, and can be purchased here. In case you qualify for giving reviews on Amazon, kindly give your best possible review by using the “customer reviews” button at the bottom of a web page that can be accessed via the link in previous paragraph.
The book can really boost your faith, level of positivity, and also change your perspective about life. The chapters in the book are as follows, and in the following order:
1. Faith: the superpower that materializes desires & gives new life to dying ambitions
- The shield of faith
- Developing the shield of faith
2. Faith: still strong enough to alter today’s facts
3. Your outcome in life is determined by what you believe in: faith or fact
4. The reality of invisible worlds & life: physical & spiritual
- Evidences of invisible life
- The reality of the spiritual world, & life after death
5. How to develop strong faith
- Definition of faith
- How strong faith can be developed
- Certain things that can affect faith
6. How to influence your mind to attract your desires and a glorious afterlife
- Have a good intention to acquire what you desire
- Decide what you want
- Give unto others so that it will be easier for you to receive
- Make it a habit to always practice visualizing what you want
7. There is magic in positive thinking—always think positively!
- If positive thinking is effective, why can’t everybody do it?
- Is there evidence that positive thinking is effective?
8. Past events that disproved the impossible: one person’s impossibility is another person’s possibility
- Past events that illustrate how people who studied the impossible changed the course of the world
- The New York Times
- Nineteenth century chemists
- Lord Kelvin
- Albert Einstein
- Stephen Hawking
9. Prophets of technology, or Prophets of GOD?
- Two great visionaries
- Leonardo da Vinci
- Jules Verne
- Were they prophets of technology, or prophets of GOD.
10. How to turn defeat into victory by experimenting with different things
- Look away from defeat at the bottom of the ladder, and towards victory at the top of the ladder
- Everyone who truly turned defeat into victory, encountered and responded to one form of defeat or another
- Although it is barely impossible to succeed without encountering hardship and opposition, it is possible to use hardship to move forward and upward ever
- The lesson is this: gain or salvage something valuable from every situation—good or bad
- Instead of blaming people or bad luck, look at challenges or setbacks and learn from them
11. The fight of faith: why give up when time comes to fight this important battle?
- Despite our knowledge about positivity, why do many of us lose the battle of faith?
- So how can we acquire faith?
12. The importance of protecting your unlimited potential: a look at some unlimited potential achievements & quotes
- But what is the meaning of unlimited potential?
- Some of the greatest unlimited potential achievements in history
- Some popular and inspiring quotes on unlimited potential & possibilities
13. The universality of GOD’s power
- GOD’s power is so universal, it can be found in the smallest and mightiest deeds in creation
- The universality of GOD’s power also reaches the deepest part of the human spirit
- The universality of GOD’s power makes it possible for GOD to be contacted from anywhere in the universe—anywhere!
14. The everlasting generosity of GOD, the universe, or Mother Nature
- The generosity of GOD seems to be a law in the universe! Why? Because it can be seen everywhere
Please share this post and information about the book; it can really boost someone’s faith, positivity, and outlook about life.