Contrary to what many people think, the foundation of success for any weight loss plan, program or procedure starts in the brain, not outside of it. Many studies have shown that when certain people stick to a diet, it works; on the other hand, the same (or other types) of diets don’t work on a long term basis for other people.
Advances in psychological studies have proven that—like success—thoughts also govern the outcome of weight loss plans, programs or procedures. Very experienced psychologists have succeeded in developing and applying mental strategies or tricks to help people who have not been successful at dieting or weight loss programs because of the type of passion and emotions they have for food.
Many people love to eat and find it difficult to say no to the type of rich foods and chocolaty desserts that usually end up harming a lot of people’s bodies. Many people are constantly faced with the temptation to watch the sorts of foods they eat, and the quantities they consume.
At the end of the day, many people end up being unsuccessful with the weight loss programs they once planned to adhere. If such is your experience, then you may need to work with a psychotherapist, trained psychologist, or diet coach.
What is “thinking thin”?—The science of “thinking thin”
“As you think, so you are”—The Christian Bible. “Thinking thin” simply means having the mindset or mentality of someone whose weight is either thin, slim, or just okay—not fat. “Being fat” depends a lot on how one thinks, feels and handles everything associated with it.
The easiest way to lose weight fast is by thinking thin: you can think thin to lose weight
One’s psychology about weight will have an impact on how they go about gaining weight, maintaining weight, or losing weight. People who struggle to lose weight have a completely different mindset from those who are thin or slim, or just okay with their weight!
The people who enjoy food and eat it whenever they like, have a very different mentality from those who believe they have to consistently monitor what they eat, and control their food intake.
The mentality of thin people—people who “think thin”
Many studies have shown that thin people eat intuitively: they only eat when they are hungry, and they stop once their stomach is full. If thin people are not hungry, then they won’t eat. It’s as simple as that for them!
Those who succeed at thinking thin without any qualms are used to eating when their stomach feels somewhere between “slightly hungry” and “hungry”. Also, they usually don’t eat when their stomach is somewhere between “almost satisfied” and “full”.
On the other hand, people who struggle to control their weight and adhere to weight loss programs, usually force themselves to control what they eat—they consciously and consistently have to monitor what they eat.
Subconsciously or consciously, thin people can differentiate between “desire” and “real hunger”
When people who think thin see something that looks tasty, they first assess and check whether they are really hungry or not before taking a decision to eat. People who think thin don’t give into unnecessary cravings for food, especially excess of it.
People who think thin are able to easily resist the temptation to distract themselves from a diet, or tolerate food cravings without giving in. Why? Because they are always perceptive to the obvious fact that—like hunger—food cravings will pass away with the passage of time!
Behind every change in behavior, there’s a lot of change in thinking: you can use the psychology of real weight loss to succeed in losing or controlling weight
If you are the type of person who finds it difficult to adhere to diets or weight loss programs—you struggle to control what you eat—then there is one very powerful thing you can do to turn everything around: “think like a thin people”, and use the psychology of real weight loss to succeed in losing or controlling weight.
In most case when it’s difficult to change one’s mindset and start thinking like thin people, then that’s the perfect time to seek the help of a psychotherapist, trained psychologist, or diet coach.
A successful thinking thin program for you
Psychotherapists or trained psychologists have an understanding of weight loss that is different from what the majority of people believe. The experienced ones believe that weight loss doesn’t depend much on what people eat; they believe that it depends on why people eat, and how they eat.
A clear and complete understanding of the mindset of a thin person is crucial and can help anyone change how they handle or deal with food, and control the physical outlook of their body.
If you find it hard controlling your weight and how you eat, there is a highly recommendable program that can work for you the same way it has worked for two individuals I know.
By the time you finish the program, you will have the ability to start “thinking thin”, and both weight loss and control would look easy and natural—not genetical, or based on one’s fast rate of metabolism!
Click here, read more and subscribe to the package which has helped thousands of people, as reviews have shown!
Thinking thin will make you slim down and remain slim—use it to re-train your brain, and lose weight naturally
Are you fed-up being unsuccessful with your weight loss battle? Would you like to get used to thinking the way slim people think—by “thinking thin”? Always remember that you have the same will power that “thinking-thin” people have, even though it seems unfair that you can’t control your weight or how you eat at the moment.
Download this eBook for free: “Real Faith that can Deeply Inspire You Forever”—it can inspire you to overcome challenges & achieve greatness. (Download Instructions: When you click any of the above links, also click the “Skip AD” button that will appear around the top right corner of your screen, and the file will appear for download. Alternatively, if the “Press allow” button appears, click it so that the file(s) will appear for download.)
This new book can boost your faith, positivity, and outlook about life. The chapters in the book which consists majorly of ideas and content from this site, include the following:
1. Faith: the superpower that materializes desires & gives new life to dying ambitions
- The shield of faith
- Developing the shield of faith
2. Faith: still strong enough to alter today’s facts
3. Your outcome in life is determined by what you believe in: faith or fact
4. The reality of invisible worlds & life: physical & spiritual
- Evidences of invisible life
- The reality of the spiritual world, & life after death
5. How to develop strong faith
- Definition of faith
- How strong faith can be developed
- Certain things that can affect faith
6. How to influence your mind to attract your desires and a glorious afterlife
- Have a good intention to acquire what you desire
- Decide what you want
- Give unto others so that it will be easier for you to receive
- Make it a habit to always practice visualizing what you want
7. There is magic in positive thinking—always think positively!
- If positive thinking is effective, why can’t everybody do it?
- Is there evidence that positive thinking is effective?
8. Past events that disproved the impossible: one person’s impossibility is another person’s possibility
- Past events that illustrate how people who studied the impossible changed the course of the world
- The New York Times
- Nineteenth century chemists
- Lord Kelvin
- Albert Einstein
- Stephen Hawking
9. Prophets of technology, or Prophets of GOD?
- Two great visionaries
- Leonardo da Vinci
- Jules Verne
- Were they prophets of technology, or prophets of GOD?
10. How to turn defeat into victory by experimenting with different things
- Look away from defeat at the bottom of the ladder, and towards victory at the top of the ladder
- Everyone who truly turned defeat into victory, encountered and responded to one form of defeat or another
- Although it is barely impossible to succeed without encountering hardship and opposition, it is possible to use hardship to move forward and upward ever
- The lesson is this: gain or salvage something valuable from every situation—good or bad
- Instead of blaming people or bad luck, look at challenges or setbacks and learn from them
11. The fight of faith: why give up when time comes to fight this important battle?
- Despite our knowledge about positivity, why do many of us lose the battle of faith?
- So how can we acquire faith?
12. The importance of protecting your unlimited potential: a look at some unlimited potential achievements & quotes
- But what is the meaning of unlimited potential?
- Some of the greatest unlimited potential achievements in history
- Some popular and inspiring quotes on unlimited potential & possibilities
13. The universality of GOD’s power
- GOD’s power is so universal, it can be found in the smallest and mightiest deeds in creation
- The universality of GOD’s power also reaches the deepest part of the human spirit
- The universality of GOD’s power makes it possible for GOD to be contacted from anywhere in the universe—anywhere!
14. The everlasting generosity of GOD, the universe, or Mother Nature
- The generosity of GOD seems to be a law in the universe! Why? Because it can be seen everywhere
Thanks a lot for your continuous support and endless motivation.