This post is not actually dedicated to me; it’s dedicated to all of you who have been reading, liking, and commenting on my articles, especially the ones on motivation.
Without interacting with all of you, it would almost have been impossible to generate sufficient motivation to continue writing articles, and combine ideas and content from a few of them to produce a book which, after a lot of questioning from Amazon, has finally been published.
Many people might not believe that I wouldn’t have been able to write a book without motivation from interacting with you all; however, this is very true because I never actually planned to write a book in the past until I started blogging—and most especially, interacting with bloggers and the wider internet base.
Hundreds of followers downloaded the eBook “Real Faith that can Deeply Inspire You Forever” (in PDF) some time ago when I published an article about it, and made it available for free via download buttons.
I was deeply inspired by the number of downloads, and decided to search online for where to publish it for sale. Now it has been accepted and put up for sale on one of the world’s most popular platforms for viewing, reading and buying Kindle and paperback books—Amazon.
Download my self-published book on Amazon for free: Real Faith that can Deeply Inspire you Forever (PDF). On the other hand, you may decide to purchase it or read the digital (Kindle) version on Amazon if you are a registered member of Amazon Kindle Unlimited.
Note that hard cover copies of the book are also available, and can be purchased here. In case you are able to give reviews on Amazon, kindly give your best possible review by using the “customer reviews” button located at the bottom of a web page that can be accessed through a link which is at the ending part of the previous paragraph.
This new book can boost your faith, positivity, and outlook about life. The chapters in the book which consists majorly of ideas and content from this site, include the following:
1. Faith: the superpower that materializes desires & gives new life to dying ambitions
- The shield of faith
- Developing the shield of faith
2. Faith: still strong enough to alter today’s facts
3. Your outcome in life is determined by what you believe in: faith or fact
4. The reality of invisible worlds & life: physical & spiritual
- Evidences of invisible life
- The reality of the spiritual world, & life after death
5. How to develop strong faith
- Definition of faith
- How strong faith can be developed
- Certain things that can affect faith
6. How to influence your mind to attract your desires and a glorious afterlife
- Have a good intention to acquire what you desire
- Decide what you want
- Give unto others so that it will be easier for you to receive
- Make it a habit to always practice visualizing what you want
7. There is magic in positive thinking—always think positively!
- If positive thinking is effective, why can’t everybody do it?
- Is there evidence that positive thinking is effective?
8. Past events that disproved the impossible: one person’s impossibility is another person’s possibility
- Past events that illustrate how people who studied the impossible changed the course of the world
- The New York Times
- Nineteenth century chemists
- Lord Kelvin
- Albert Einstein
- Stephen Hawking
9. Prophets of technology, or Prophets of GOD?
- Two great visionaries
- Leonardo da Vinci
- Jules Verne
- Were they prophets of technology, or prophets of GOD?
10. How to turn defeat into victory by experimenting with different things
- Look away from defeat at the bottom of the ladder, and towards victory at the top of the ladder
- Everyone who truly turned defeat into victory, encountered and responded to one form of defeat or another
- Although it is barely impossible to succeed without encountering hardship and opposition, it is possible to use hardship to move forward and upward ever
- The lesson is this: gain or salvage something valuable from every situation—good or bad
- Instead of blaming people or bad luck, look at challenges or setbacks and learn from them
11. The fight of faith: why give up when time comes to fight this important battle?
- Despite our knowledge about positivity, why do many of us lose the battle of faith?
- So how can we acquire faith?
12. The importance of protecting your unlimited potential: a look at some unlimited potential achievements & quotes
- But what is the meaning of unlimited potential?
- Some of the greatest unlimited potential achievements in history
- Some popular and inspiring quotes on unlimited potential & possibilities
13. The universality of GOD’s power
- GOD’s power is so universal, it can be found in the smallest and mightiest deeds in creation
- The universality of GOD’s power also reaches the deepest part of the human spirit
- The universality of GOD’s power makes it possible for GOD to be contacted from anywhere in the universe—anywhere!
14. The everlasting generosity of GOD, the universe, or Mother Nature
- The generosity of GOD seems to be a law in the universe! Why? Because it can be seen everywhere
Thanks a lot for your continuous support and endless motivation.
(Featured Image Credit: Pixabay.com.)