I never thought I would publish an article about blogging milestones such as “number of followers”, or “number of downloads”—but I’ve just done that now! However, the aim is only to provide motivation for those whom it could inspire.
Number of followers
When this year started on January 1, 2019, I had only 187 followers after about 2½ years from the day I started operating this site! But as at the date of publishing this post (November 11, 2019), I have around 3,110 followers—this almost about 3,000 followers more since the beginning of year 2019.
Number of eBook downloads
Although WordPress.com stated on my dashboard that file download counts were not recorded before July 2019, I actually started putting free download buttons to my eBooks on articles/posts since the middle of August 2019, which is roughly 3 months ago.
During this time, my 91-page self-published eBook which is on Amazon, was downloaded a total of 1,320 times on my site, while the remaining 7 eBooks were downloaded 828 times. Generally, my eBooks have been downloaded 2,148 times on my site within the last 3 months from the date this article was published.
If you haven’t gotten a copy of my 91-page inspiring eBook, then click here and download the eBook (PDF) for free—“Real Faith that can Deeply Inspire You Forever”. (Download Instructions: When you click the above link, also click the “Skip AD” button that will appear around the top right corner of your screen, and the file will appear for download. Alternatively, if the “Press allow” button appears, click it so that the file(s) will appear for download.)
This book can really boost your faith, positivity level, and also change your perspective about life. The chapters in the book are as follows, and in the following order:
1. Faith: the superpower that materializes desires & gives new life to dying ambitions
- The shield of faith
- Developing the shield of faith
2. Faith: still strong enough to alter today’s facts
3. Your outcome in life is determined by what you believe in: faith or fact
4. The reality of invisible worlds & life: physical & spiritual
- Evidences of invisible life
- The reality of the spiritual world, & life after death
5. How to develop strong faith
- Definition of faith
- How strong faith can be developed
- Certain things that can affect faith
6. How to influence your mind to attract your desires and a glorious afterlife
- Have a good intention to acquire what you desire
- Decide what you want
- Give unto others so that it will be easier for you to receive
- Make it a habit to always practice visualizing what you want
7. There is magic in positive thinking—always think positively!
- If positive thinking is effective, why can’t everybody do it?
- Is there evidence that positive thinking is effective?
8. Past events that disproved the impossible: one person’s impossibility is another person’s possibility
- Past events that illustrate how people who studied the impossible changed the course of the world
- The New York Times
- Nineteenth century chemists
- Lord Kelvin
- Albert Einstein
- Stephen Hawking
9. Prophets of technology, or Prophets of GOD?
- Two great visionaries
- Leonardo da Vinci
- Jules Verne
- Were they prophets of technology, or prophets of GOD?
10. How to turn defeat into victory by experimenting with different things
- Look away from defeat at the bottom of the ladder, and towards victory at the top of the ladder
- Everyone who truly turned defeat into victory, encountered and responded to one form of defeat or another
- Although it is barely impossible to succeed without encountering hardship and opposition, it is possible to use hardship to move forward and upward ever
- The lesson is this: gain or salvage something valuable from every situation—good or bad
- Instead of blaming people or bad luck, look at challenges or setbacks and learn from them
11. The fight of faith: why give up when time comes to fight this important battle?
- Despite our knowledge about positivity, why do many of us lose the battle of faith?
- So how can we acquire faith?
12. The importance of protecting your unlimited potential: a look at some unlimited potential achievements & quotes
- But what is the meaning of unlimited potential?
- Some of the greatest unlimited potential achievements in history
- Some popular and inspiring quotes on unlimited potential & possibilities
13. The universality of GOD’s power
- GOD’s power is so universal, it can be found in the smallest and mightiest deeds in creation
- The universality of GOD’s power also reaches the deepest part of the human spirit
- The universality of GOD’s power makes it possible for GOD to be contacted from anywhere in the universe—anywhere!
14. The everlasting generosity of GOD, the universe, or Mother Nature
- The generosity of GOD seems to be a law in the universe! Why? Because it can be seen everywhere
(Featured Image Credit: Pixabay.com.)