This article contains information about 27 latest environmental jobs and links to a site that regularly updates its information on environmental job opportunities that cut across environmental advocacy, law & policy, and natural resources/conservation and protection. Note that you will always get updates on hundreds of the latest environmental jobs if you follow the information in any of the web pages related to the 4 categories of environmental jobs listed in this article. (Featured image credit: Pixabay.com.)
This article contains information linking to 27 latest environmental jobs, and a link to a site that regularly updates its information on hundreds of environmental job opportunities that cut across environmental advocacy, internships, law & policy, natural resources/conservation and protection. Many people are happy to earn a living by preserving or saving the environment. And like in happens in many other fields, there are many environmental jobs opportunities up for grabs today and in the future.
Although environmental jobs spring up every now and then, you can still apply for hundreds of upcoming or newer ones later. Please note that the job adverts which can be accessed via the links listed below, could disappear after some time, especially if a good number of people apply quickly.
However, even though job adverts and opportunities could disappear at any time, you may still make regular checks for hundreds of new or upcoming environmental job opportunities on a site that can be accessed via information on the pages that will open if you click the following links:
(1) 7 latest environmental advocacy job opportunities
(2) 8 latest international environmental job opportunities
(3) 7 latest environmental law, policy & regulation job opportunities
(4) 5 latest environmental natural resources & conservation job opportunities
Copy the URL or use the share buttons below to share for the benefit of others whom the article could help.
This article contains information on the latest international environmental jobs, and links to a site that regularly updates its information on hundreds of environmental job opportunities that cut across environmental advocacy, law & policy, natural resources/conservation and protection, etc. (Featured image credit: Pixabay.com.)
Although international environmental jobs spring up every time, you can still apply for upcoming ones in the future; but if you are interested in applying for international environmental jobs today and now, then hurry up and apply for the job opportunities listed much further below because the adverts could disappear after the position is filled, or applications are over.
You can frequently check sites that regularly publish and update information on all types of environmental job opportunities. If you are interested in viewing regular updates for new or upcoming international environmental jobs, click here. More importantly, for hundreds of updates on different types of environmental jobs, click here and bookmark the web page that opens.
27 latest environmental job opportunities—with links to continuous updates on upcoming opportunities
15 Reasons Why You Should Study Environmental Science
The latest available international environmental job opportunities are as follows:
(i) Job Title: Conservation Programme Manager
- Chipembele Wildlife Education Trust (CWET) is an award-winning conservation education non-governmental organization (NGO) that operates in Mfuwe (Zambia) and educates local children about wildlife, the environment and conservation. CWET is seeking for a full-time Conservation Programme Manager (CPM) to oversee all its financial and administrative operations, and programmes.
- Interested candidates should be happy, self-motivated, capable of working largely without being supervised, and have a strong proficiency in both written and spoken English.
- Interested candidates should have a degree in business studies (or similar/related); relevant post graduate qualifications would be a clear advantage.
- Interested candidates MUST address the “Job Description and Person Specification” which is available on request from firstname.lastname@example.org. For more details, click here. Note that the position will become available on or as soon as possible after 1st November 2019.
(ii) Job Title: Field Environmental Engineer/Scientist
- Golder is seeking for an individual to fill in the position of Field Environmental Engineer/Scientist in their Contaminated Sites team on a full-time basis. The position, which will be based in Perth, Australia, will require working with driven professionals across multi-discipline groups.
- Interested candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, or a related discipline.
- Interested candidates should have 3+ years of experience working on contaminated sites, with strong analytical, technical reporting and problem-solving skills.
- For more details, click here. Interested candidates can apply by clicking here.
(iii) Job Title: Climate Programme Lawyer
- ClientEarth (a regional non-profit conservation organization) is seeking for an accomplished individual who can fill the position of Climate Programme Lawyer based in any European office of ClientEarth in London, Berlin, Brussels, Madrid, or Warsaw. The individual will be involved in occasional travel. (Note that other European locations are potentially available.)
- Interested candidates should have experience in a relevant corporate or financial services environment; specifically with litigation or disputes practice (private, or in-house).
- Interested candidates should have some experience working in a fast-paced environment with corporate and financial sector actors in the EU, US or Asia.
- For more details, click here. Interested candidates can come from any section of the community if they have the legal right to work in the country where the position is based. Download the full job description and person specification here.
(iv) Job Title: Project Manager (public engagement, Dutch gas phase-out)
- The European Climate Foundation (ECF) is seeking for an individual who will lead in the advocacy and policy work of its project, support citizens gas phase out, and engage with partners in the Netherlands and abroad; in addition, the individual will manage and monitor budget and deliverables conducted by a set of grantees and external consultancies.
- Interested candidates must have at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Interested candidates should have knowledge of Dutch energy policies, and understand spoken and written forms of both Dutch and English languages.
Interested candidates should read more details here, and apply via this link.
(v) Job Title: Head of the Environmental Department
- Enel Green Power is seeking for an individual who will occupy the position of Head of Environmental Department and coordinate activities associated with the environment by defining, implementing and developing environmental procedures and policies according to ISO 14001 standards, and those of the group. In addition, the individual will evaluate contractors in environmental matters, and monitor and control the group’s environmental objectives.
- Interested candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental, Industrial or related any field of study.
- Interested candidates should have at least 5 years’ experience supervising or being in charge of environmental areas at national level.
- Interested candidates should have knowledge of Mexican Environmental Legislation, ISO 14001, and International Environmental Standards (Ecuador Protocol, ESG, etc.).
(vi) Job Title: Director, Clean Energy (B.C.)
- The Pembina Institute is seeking for a highly motivated individual to join its team as Director, Clean Economy (B.C.), and head the development of the strategic direction for the clean economy program in B.C. with the aim of effecting policy change that could result in thriving more on clean energy, and reducing carbon pollution in the province.
- Interested candidates should be strategic thinkers who can bring fresh ideas on how to create change.
- Interested candidates should have strong backgrounds in climate policy, and a record of influencing policy change.
- For more details, click here. Find the full job description and information on how to apply here.
(vii) Job Title: Project Research Officer
- TRAFFIC International (a leading non-governmental organization working globally on trade in wild animals and plants conservation/sustainable development) is seeking for an individual who can provide necessary support to the project, and liaise closely with the TRAFFIC Project Manager and other key stakeholders based in Thailand, as well as other TRAFFIC team members in Asia..
- Interested candidates should have at least a Bachelor’s degree in either natural resource management, environment or sustainable development-related studies, social sciences, and/or related fields.
- Interested candidates should have at least 5 years of professional experience in conducting research (ideally including wildlife trade), and strong research methodology skills, project delivery, planning and time management, etc.
- For more details, click here. In order to apply for the job position, click here.
(viii) Job Title: Director, Public Relations and Corporate Communications
- African Wildlife Foundation (AWF) is seeking for an individual who can develop and implement a public relations strategy that can build AWF’s brand visibility and reputation; manage, mentor and grow a team of professional and dedicated communications experts; identify challenges and emerging issues faced by the organization, and exercise judgment on how to prioritize media opportunities, etc.
- Interested candidates should have a Master’s degree in either of communications, journalism, public policy, international development, international relations, or any other relevant field.
- Interested candidates should have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in strategic communications/public relations, and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in senior management.
- Interested candidates should have outstanding verbal communication skills including experience in making presentations and working with the media at events.
- For more details, click here. In order to apply for the job, click the “Apply for this position” located at the bottom of the page that can be accessed here.
Generally, if you are interested in getting regular updates on new or upcoming international environmental job opportunities, click here; regarding information for general environmental jobs, click here and bookmark the web pages that open.
Copy the URL or use the share buttons below to share for the benefit of others whom the article could help.